Are you a banker looking for a desirable location to live and work? Bahrain is a good option for you as it is one of the best locations to grow your career and a simple place to settle down. Banking jobs in Bahrain with visa sponsorship in 2023 are available for you whether you are a fresher or experienced in the banking industry.
- 10 Customer Service Jobs In Australia With Visa Sponsorship In 2023
- 10 Banking Jobs In Ireland With Visa Sponsorship In 2023
- 3 Data Analytics Jobs For freshers In Canada Hiring now
Banker job description
The banking job involves providing financial advice to clients, assisting customers with their banking needs, counseling clients on banking products and services, authorizing loans, moving money, setting up savings and checking accounts, etc.
Requirements and skills of a banker
Some of the requirements and skills necessary for a banking position include the following;
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business, or a related field;
- Strong team player with the ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to multitask
- Good analytical and presentation skills;
- Strong written & oral communication;
- Have the ability to work in a fast-growing environment;
- Proficient in English, Arabic, and other languages;
- Good time-management skills;
- Self-motivation and leadership attributes;
- People management and relationship skills.
Visa sponsorship for banking jobs in Bahrain
To get a visa sponsorship for a banking job in Bahrain, you must have an employer who will sponsor your visa by applying for a work visa on your behalf so that you can lawfully work in Bahrain. Companies are only allowed to sponsor a certain number of visas per their allocation for foreign workers, which is proportional to the size of their company.
Ten banking jobs in Bahrain with visa sponsorship in 2023
Here, we have compiled a list of banking jobs in Bahrain with visa sponsorship in 2023; they include;
- Account executive: Supports General Accounting work; compiles annual accounts, liaison with statutory auditors; prepares analytical reports on sales, purchases, and inventory; supports financial planning and forecasting exercise.
- Relationship manager: Responsible for achieving the assigned growth target through sales to new and existing customers by ensuring current customers have the right products and services; identifying new markets and customer leads and pitching prospective customers; monitoring competition, pursuing new sales opportunities and maintaining good customer relations.
- Credit reviewer specialist: Ensures all tasks are processed per the bank’s policies and procedures; supports the team by preparing and reviewing credit proposals.
- Application support specialist: Responsible for handling the IT governance in terms of contract renewal, system selections, and purchases; providing production systems support for all banking applications and monitoring the performance of the applications; troubleshooting system defects and unit testing for corrections
- Credit administration and control specialist: Maintain credit control guidelines and policies to ensure compliance with all applicable rules and regulations; review and validate proposals before credits release to ensure that the support, security, and control conditions are complete.
- Accounts & Finance manager: Handles the day-to-day financial operations within the company, seek out methods for minimizing financial risk, research and analyze financial reports
- Trade finance officer: Reviews and approves trade finance transactions, such as bank guarantees, letters of credit, and other trade finance instruments; analyzes documents related to trade transactions.
- Analyst-international banking: Analyze foreign banks, prepare justification of business requirements (treasury /trade/ transactions), and recommend a limit on the bank as per internal framework.
- Unit manager, trade operations: Ensure that all transactions are finalized promptly and within the agreed service standards defined by the bank for a particular product and customer; verify contents of a transaction to ensure that neither bank nor customer is placed at risk.
- Marketing officer: The role requires excellent convincing capability, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to use various communication tools to develop and maintain relationships, including phone, email, and messaging.
Finding a banking job in Bahrain with visa sponsorship in 2023 is a dream come true for many bankers, and there is a good mix of nationalities. In Bahrain, people feel safe in their jobs and owe loyalty to the companies or institutions that they work for. A lot of excellent benefits come with working in Bahrain, but this depends on how well you do your job.