The top-ranked travel healthcare provider in the country, Host Healthcare, has an urgent opening for this R.N. job in Maplewood, Minnesota. Register here to submit your application for this position or to learn more about this position. The estimated compensation is based on bill rates in effect at the time this position was listed. Billing rates are subject to frequent and unforeseen changes. Compensation packages may differ depending on the number of guaranteed hours, the amount of travel, and the level of customization offered to employees. Host Healthcare is the go-to agency for the novice, and seasoned travelers searching for opportunities abroad and close to home because of its passionate and open staff members. From the moment you apply, we’ll guide you through every stage of the procedure. Our recruiters serve as your most ardent supporter and committed career guide in the travel industry. When you work with them, you can rely on them to assist you with everything from travel to accommodation to serving as the facility’s point of contact.
- Labor And Delivery Travel Nurse Jobs In Toronto, Canada
- Pediatric Travel Nursing Job in Colorado Hiring Now
- Travel Nursing jobs in Hawaii, USA – Apply now.
Benefits of Minnesota Travel Nurse Jobs
Among the top advantages offered by Host Healthcare to traveling nurses and other allied healthcare workers are:
- The Best Personalized Compensation Packages in the Travel Nursing and Allied Industry
- All major healthcare facilities and access to thousands of jobs in every state in the U.S.
- Low premiums for Day One Medical, Dental, and Vision
- With up to 30 days between assignments, you can keep your advantages.
- Licensure and Certification Reimbursement for Paid, Private, Fully Furnished, Pet-Friendly Housing
- No-Cost Liability Insurance
- Per diem allowance, paid travel, and a dedicated recruiter available 24/7
Requirement of Minnesota Travel Nurse Jobs
The minimal educational requirement for many nursing employments may be a diploma or an associate’s degree. However, other companies may insist that registered nurses (RNs) have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). Furthermore, before taking the exams and certifications necessary to become a registered nurse, all nursing students must complete a term of supervised clinical work.
How to Apply
To learn more, visit hosthealthcare.com/jobs.
To view Minnesota Travel Nurse Jobs, click the link.
They pledge to offer unmatched service and will stop at nothing to make your job as enjoyable as possible.
If this opportunity interests you, please contact your recruiter and mention Job #1271161.