Are you a data analyst with an entrepreneurial spirit and the willingness to work and earn as a fresher in Canada? Here is available job offers for you to submit your application and start work if qualified.
- Vancouver, BC
Job title: Analyst, Economic Advisory
Job type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
This company is looking for an analyst to join its national economic advisory team and play an essential role in leading research, collecting and analyzing data, contributing to studies for its national clients, and writing effective consultative reports.
Worked as a trusted analyst advisor in economic and forecasting studies, worked well with various team members, and mentored. As an analyst, it is based mainly out of their Toronto office. You will be directed and guided on how to amass data from internal databases and third-party sources regarding economics, the real estate market, demographic, and other topics as required, and relate with company members to stimulate and meet real estate market data.
– Organize information for reporting and analysis.
– Execute data entry for analytical models and formulate preliminary analysis using advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Occasionally, we use GIS software to implement spatial data analysis and provide excellent graphic outputs and mapping.
– Construct and create, under supervision, cultivate and maintain analytical Models.
– Draft informative and visually compelling tables and charts for consulting reports.
– Constantly advancing your knowledge regarding the industry and market trends.
Exposure: They work on projects across the country, presenting new and exceptional challenges with leads generated through marketing and a reputation that paves the way for them. This is an opportunity for the employee to gain an incredible amount of exposure and proactive opportunities working with well-known experts in the field, supporting your work, and increasing your industry knowledge.
Career development: They have a year-over-year obligation to develop the broader team. The employee has limitless possibilities for growth with the chance to move up to a Senior Analyst and then Consultant, as well as opportunities outside of the group into commercial real estate studies or another line of business. And many more!
– University degree in Economics, Data Science, Urban Planning, Statistics, Mathematics, Business, or a related discipline.
– Certificate in the advanced use of Microsoft Excel
– Technical skills, quantitative and analytical skills.
– Proficient in MS Office and competency with design and spatial analysis software.
– Effective and flexible communication skills
– A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
About the company
Altus provides the worldwide commercial real estate industry with vital intelligence solutions driven by their de facto standard ARGUS technology, supreme asset-level data, and market-leading proficiency.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND APPLICATION CLICK HERE:https://altusgroup.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/AltusGroup/job/Toronto-Ontario/Analyst–Economic-Advisory_R0010067-2
2. The Citco Group Limited Halifax, NS Hybrid
Job title: Market Data Analyst
Job type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
They are searching for talented analysts who will efficiently work with some of the industry’s most proficient professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that their clients can hinge on.
– Work with the Reconciliations and Fund Accounting teams in their offices to ensure the proper establishment and precision of listed security reference, pricing, and corporate action data. The Market Data Business Group (MDBG) team uses its comprehensive knowledge of financial instruments to investigate all issues connecting to system functionality, instrument reference, and pricing data. Some of these issues include posting problems, buildup problems, breaks, research on new security types, and any investigation on how security is set up or functions in the system.
– Offer support for many manual security updates, including updating accrual and major factors; this team partners with the Pricing and Evaluation team and the Market Data Technology team to unremittingly improve instrument type, functionality, and coverage
– Troubleshoot daily issues that arise regarding market data and our internal system’s application of that data
– Analyze and correct abnormalities in both vendor and customer-provided data
– Identify patterns of issues and create requests to the IT staff for resolutions
– Place reports into the local manager of the Market Data team
– Health benefits
– Training and education support
– Flexible working arrangements that will help you attain success in your career while balancing personal needs.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, and Economics.
– Experience in Fund Administration or Brokerage Operations with a strong understanding of both static and variable Market Data (a plus)
– Strong market data and project knowledge
– Experience using SQL or any other programming language
– Knowledge of financial products (e.g., Equities and Derivatives, Fixed Income)
– Ability to communicate in writing and person
– Ability to work self-sufficiently and collaboratively
About the company
Citco group is a worldwide leader in fund services, and corporate governance, with staff across 50 office locations worldwide. With over $1.8 trillion in assets under administration, Citco Governance Services provides customized solutions, including corporate and global subsidiary governance, secretarial services, financial accounting and reporting, tax and audit liaison, and market entry services.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://jobs.jobvite.com/citco/job/o0L4lfwU
3. RBC Capital Markets Halifax, NS
Job title: Data Analyst
Address: HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, Canada
Work hours/week: 37.5
Employment Type: Full time
Platform: Capital Markets
Job Type: Regular
Pay Type: Salaried
Detect and analyze data to excerpt important information and evaluate and monitor data authenticity to meet the organization’s information system necessities and requirements.
In this job, you are Responsible for huge-scale multi-way comparisons of CDR data against various internal and external sources to detect trends and measure overall data value. Cultivate and implement recording and data visualization dashboards to articulate trends and data value measurements. Develop monitoring to identify data quality gaps proactively, Support the root cause analysis of data issues relating to client data, and perform compound remediation demanding advanced pattern recognition and machine learning. Detect and coordinate system and process enhancements and improvements.
– A comprehensive Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, modest compensation
– Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
– Opportunities to do challenging work
– Flexible work and life balance options
completion of an applicable university degree and significant professional designation.
Minimum of two years of experience in Python, R, and other programming languages.
Innovative Excel Skills
Analyze large data sets using pivot reporting and pivot tables.
Ability to write and create or formulate advanced formulas using Arrays, VLOOKUP, Index, and Match functions; debug and audit
Build macros using Visual Basic for Applications.
Understanding the usage of SQL keywords, data types, constraints, pivots, logical and comparison operators, and advanced joins (inner, outer) and unions
Ability to construct and present data for reporting using tables and charting, conditional formatting,
Understanding and procedure of update and insertion statements and syntax for varying and creating structures
Intermediate SQL skills
Ability to create complex data reports using GROUP BY and aggregate functions
Excellent communication skills –oral and written
Degree in Computer Science
About the company
The most powerful corporations acknowledge RBC Capital Markets, asset managers, institutional investors, private equity firms, and governments worldwide as innovative, trusted partners with comprehensive expertise in banking, finance, and capital markets. They are well-established in the largest and most developed capital markets all over North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, which collectively encompass more than 75% of global investment banking activity each year.