Travel can be even more pleasurable when you know you have strong protection in case something goes wrong. An excellent travel insurance policy can give you more confidence when booking a trip and throughout your duration. We assessed many insurance policies to get the best senior travel insurance.
The 9 Best Senior Travel Insurance.
Below are the 9 best senior travel insurance
- HTH Worldwide
- John Hancock Insurance Agency
- Seven Corners
- Trawick International
- USI Affinity Travel Insurance Services
- AXA Assistance USA
- Cat 70
- Tin Leg
Review of some of the 9 best senior travel insurance
1. HTH Worldwide
The TripProtector Preferred policy is worth a look for trip makers who want a high level of medical protection plus a higher reimbursement level if their tour is interrupted.
- Top-notch protection limits for medical costs and evacuation
- Cancel for any reason, upgrade accessible
- Outstanding trip interruption protection of 200% of the trip price
- Excellent travel delay protection of $2,000 for one person after a six-hour delay
- Exceptional luggage loss cover limit of $2,000 a person
- Luggage delay protection needs a 12-hour delay
2. John Hancock Insurance Agency
John Hancock’s Gold policy has the best medical evacuation limits you may need, so you don’t need to wait for an extended period for travel delay benefits to kick in.
- Great medical evacuation coverage
- The “Cancel for any reason” upgrade is available
- Travel delay coverage kicks in after only a three-hour delay
- Substantial baggage loss benefits of $2,500 for an individual
- Outstanding hurricane and weather benefits
- Maximum average cost for seniors amongst top plans, but provides superior coverage.
- Luggage delay coverage requires a 12-hour delay.
With one of the lowest average costs amongst the policies we evaluated, Nationwide’s Prime policy is loaded with coverages that will help with many trip problems.
- Superior medical evacuation coverage limit
- “Cancel for any reason” upgrade is available
- Substantial trip interruption benefits of 200% of the trip price
- Decent travel delay benefit of $1,500 per individual after a six-hour delay
- Excellent luggage loss benefit of $2,000 per individual
- Medical benefit is lower than most other top policies but might be adequate for your needs.
- Luggage delay benefit requires a 12-hour delay
4. Seven Corners
Senior travelers seeking an excellent general protection package should consider the Seven Corners RoundTrip Choice policy.
- Higher medical costs and medical evacuation coverage limits
- “Cancel for any reason” upgrade is accessible
- Higher travel delay benefits of $2,000 per individual
- Luggage delay benefits of $500 per individual require only a 6-hour delay
- Substantial luggage loss coverage of $2,500 per individual
- Good hurricane and weather protection
- Comprises protection for sports equipment loss
- The average cost for seniors for the RoundTrip Choice policy was about average amongst the top insurance policies we assessed, but it offers superior levels of protection.
5. Trawick International
With the lowest average cost among the policies we evaluated, Trawick’s Safe Travels First Class policies offer value for an excellent range of coverage.
- The best average cost for seniors among top policies
- Superior protection for medical evacuation at $1 million
- The “Cancel for any reason” upgrade is accessible
- Great luggage loss benefits of $2,000 per individual.
- Medical costs are low at $150,000 compared to other top policies, though they might be adequate for you.
- Trip delay and luggage delay benefits both require a 12-hour delay
6. AXA Assistance USA
AXA’s Platinum policies will be gorgeous to vacationing seniors who want concierge services and compensation for lost golf days, alongside strong medical costs coverage.
- Substantial medical and evacuation limits
- “Cancel for any reason” upgrade is available
- Good luggage loss benefits of $3,000 per individual
- Substantial missed connection benefits of $1,500 per individual (though for cruises and tours only)
- Coverage for lost ski days lost golf rounds, and sports equipment rental
- Coverage for concierge services such as restaurants and hotel recommendations and reservations, luxury
- Rental provisions such as lodges and charter planes, golf course info, and more
- The average costs for seniors are on the high side when compared to other top policies for seniors
- Trip delay and luggage protection come in only after 12 hours of delays.
Read Also: Top 10 Life Insurance Companies in India
The information above explains the 9 best senior travel insurance and their benefits. You can have a good trip when you are sure you made an excellent choice of policy for your travel. And our list here will give you a guide on how to go about it.