Registered nurses have a lot of exciting opportunities as their services are always in high demand. To help you find your dream travel nurse job, we have made a list of travel nursing jobs in Texas with good pay.
1. ER Travel RN job at stability health care Texas
Job title –
Emergency Room RN
Job type –
Temporary- entry level
Austin, Texas USA.
More Tips: become-a-registered-nurse-in-canada
Job description –
Emergency room (ER) nurses care for patients needing emergency attention because of acute illness or physical trauma. The work of ER nurses is to rapidly evaluate the needs of each patient to prevent disabilities, long-term complications, or even death. An ER RN contract position is open at Stability Health care in Austin, Texas.
- You will get Travel Reimbursement.
- Guaranteed Stipend: Facility Cancelled Shifts
- A Paid Compliance Cost.
- First-day Dental, Medical, and Vision insurance.
- You will get Referral Bonuses.
- Extra Shift Bonuses.
- A Flexible Housing Option
- 401(k) Plan
- You will get Prestigious Facilities
- A PTO Program
- You will get paid weekly
- JCAHO Certified.
- ER experience in a hospital setting
- Active ACLS, BLS, and PALS from the American Heart Association
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN
- Active professional license within the state of practice.
- The Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) credential and the Certified Emergency Room Nurse (CEN) Certification is recommended and may be required for specific travel nurse positions. NIHSS (stroke scale) is relevant for stem centers’
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific Emergency Room assignments
About Stability Health care
Stability Health Care is a premier Per Diem and Travel Nurse Company that provides the most qualified Nurses with great opportunities throughout the US. They are recognized in the industry, not by size but by the quality of committed service, professional staff, and consultative approach.
As a dedicated healthcare professional, stability believes that nurses and customers come first! And they deserve a healthcare staffing company that fulfills its promises of personalized service, excellent compensation, and support every step of the way. Stability show to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for quicker submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing their nurses their preferred assignment.
How to apply
Click here to get more details about the job and to fill out the online Application.
2. Travel nursing job in Nomad Health Texas
medical-surgical travel nurse
Full-time – Mid-senior level
Webster, TX, United States.
Nomad health requires the services of an experienced registered nurse for a rewarding medical-surgical travel nurse assignment in Texas. Nomad offers nurses industry-leading pay rates, a hassle-free experience, full benefits, and exceptional service.
- The employee gets full travel reimbursement for your assignment.
- Housing and utilities will be provided.
- Major medical and dental insurance plans available from your first day of work
- A direct deposit payroll
- 401(k) available with employer match after one year.
- You should have an RN experience with a minimum of 1 year.
- An active RN license or to obtain a Registered Nurse license in TX willingly.
- You should have one-year Medical-Surgical experience as an RN within the last two years.
- BLS and all relevant Medical-Surgical/department-specific certifications required
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program.
- Nomad health requires that you have an account before you can apply for the job
- You should register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply
About Nomad Healthcare
Nomad Health is a healthcare staffing company that is efficiently connecting quality clinicians with exciting career opportunities and making finding clinical work easier.
How to apply
Click here to register and apply for the RN job in Nomad Health and more details.