Are you a nurse? Are you searching for a place to deliver the exceptional care that patients deserve? In Alaska, there are many positions for which you can apply and work. This article is for you; it has all the essential information about nursing jobs in Alaska hiring in 2023 that will assist with every stage of your career advancement.
Nursing job description
A nurse is highly skilled and compassionate about patients that need care—providing comprehensive nursing care to meet their patient’s care needs. Manage your patient’s care and administer medication, helping and working together with other health professionals like doctors, surgeons, and other nurses to give the best to the patients.
- 10 Nursing Jobs In Canada With Sponsorship, Hiring In 2023
- 10 Private Nursing Jobs In London For Foreigners In 2023
- ER Travel Nurse Jobs In Canada-Apply Now
- Nurse Practitioner Jobs In Alberta With Good Salaries,Apply Now
Requirements for nursing job
- Degree in Nursing required.
- One year of clinical nursing experience in a healthcare facility
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical studies, healthcare, or related health science field
- At least one year of licensed healthcare practice, clinical consulting, and other clinical healthcare information technology (HCIT) work experience.
- At least five years of additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and completed higher education, including:
- Clinical Studies, or Health Care
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Studies or Health Care
- Previous experience with staff scheduling, staffing assignments, staffing workflows, hospital admission/registration process, and other related hospital operations of acute and ambulatory rehabilitation
- Strong computer skills
- Must be Eligible for licensure to practice
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed
- Must be Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed.
- Demonstrated knowledge of academic evaluation.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Must know about educational technology.
- Must have the ability to manage potentially stressful situations professionally and ethically.
- Ability to balance workload and prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Ability to ascertain problems and recommend solutions
- Possesses practical verbal/written communication skills, primarily via phone, with the ability to interact with various levels of personnel.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and be able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Must have extraordinary attention to detail and perform consistent work product validation.
- Must be courteous and competent to our clients and teammates within the various levels of personnel in both clinical/non-clinical environments.
Benefits of a nursing job
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Student loan assistance
- Tuition assistance
- Flexible Work Hours
- Career Advance Opportunities
- A Competitive pay (including holiday pay & shift pay differentials)
- A Generous paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement & student loan forgiveness programs
Ten Nursing jobs in Alaska Hiring Now
- Medical-Surgical Travel Nurse RN
- Occupational Therapist
- Clinical Analyst
- Orthopedics Travel Nurse RN
- Clinical Documentation Specialist
- Travel Nursing
- RN – Pediatric ICU
- Medical Policy Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Consultant – Dentistry
Roles and responsibilities of a nurse
- Providing the best possible preventive, supportive, and rehabilitative nursing care to each patient.
- Providing assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Responding swiftly and precisely to changes in condition or response to treatment of patients.
- Providing care for the patient in cooperation with the patient and the patient’s family
- Communicating effectively with physicians concerning patient’s health conditions
- Providing comprehensive and specialty nursing care.
- Assessing the health and healthcare needs of individuals and populations.
- Collecting, recording, and analyzing the patient’s health data
- Using patient data to determine the nursing needs of patients.
Nursing plays an essential role in the world and health care industry; yearly, many nursing jobs are available for nurses because of the high demand for the profession. It has many advantages, including job security, competitive salary, flexible work hours, and many other benefits. Alaska is filled with many opportunities and is one of the best places to apply for a nursing job.