Dental assistants provide quality oral (dental) health care to Las Vegas residents. As a dental assistant, you will be accountable for various tasks, from cleaning and preparing the patient’s teeth for treatment to helping the dentist during procedures. You will also be accountable for taking x-rays and updating patient records. This job requires dedication, reliability, and excellent communication skills. If you intend to become a dental assistant in Las Vegas, apply now to learn more about the job and the qualifications needed to become a successful dental assistant.
Dental Assistant Jobs in Las Vegas
Job title: DENTAL HYGIENIST
Job Details: Full Time
Company Name: GPAC (Growing People and Companies)
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Employment Benefits include
They offer a competitive compensation package that involves health insurance policies, a competitive bonus structure, PTO, and 401k.
- Effective or valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene.
- Continue with up-to-date training as required by law.
- Versed in Dentrix is preferable.
- Certification for other duties as needed by the state practice act.
About the company/Job description
Their well-respected Las Vegas customers seek to add a Dental Hygienist to their already strong team. All of their staff members are provided with continuous training to help in your transition into the role. They also provide an excellent compensation package that involves health insurance coverage, a good bonus structure, PTO, and 401k.
- Uphold patient confidentiality via HIPAA compliance
- Take radiographs of patients with the use of standard dental radiographic equipment.
- Confirm patient health history and document appropriately in the patient chart.
- The individual will apply protective materials to the teeth, like fluorides and sealants.
- Achieve the following duties as appropriate by practice and state laws:
- Take alginate impressions and construct whitening trays.
- Screen for Oral Cancer.
How to Apply
Apply using the link below:
All competent candidates will obtain consideration without regard to race, national origin, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), genetic information, religion, gender identity, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military status, or any other characteristics protected by appropriate laws or regulations.
Second Job Option
Assistant Manager at Pacific Dental Services
Job title: Assistant Manager (Non-Exempt)
Job Details: Full–time
Company Name: Pacific Dental Services
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA (Sahara Modern Dentistry)
Benefits for employees
- Medical, vision insurance, and dental
- Paid time off
- Tuition compensation
- Paid time to volunteer in your local area
- High School Diploma certification or general education degree (GED)
- Past coursework or on-the-job training in the disciplines of dentistry, insurance, or business
- Results Oriented (Energetic self-starter; meets commitments, sets realistic goals, persistent, prioritizes daily to attain results)
- Active Team Builder (Character/Integrity; promotes learning, effective assessor of talent communicates openly; willingness to confront; motivator/inspirer; educator/trainer; consistent)
- Patient Advocate (supple and adaptive; empathetic; passionate; ethical)
- Process Attentive Operator (detailed, data-driven decision-maker; comprehensive knowledge of all operational processes, organized and structured; computer proficient)
- Financial Insight (utilizes metrics to manage, understands local market drivers, understands profit drivers; builds the financial understanding of team members and clinicians; and competition)
- Must build trust with those requiring coaching, a win/win need for change, active listener/observer of behavior; creates; tailors coaching style to the individual’s requirements; recognizes and celebrates improvement to sustain change)
- Must be a Self-motivated, consistent individual capable of working self-reliant as well as part of a team
- The ability to multi-task efficiently without compromising the quality of the work
- Outstanding relational, verbal, and written communication abilities
- The ability to care for and keep tremendously confidential patient and team member records, compensation data, etc.
- A planned, detail-oriented individual capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
About the company/Job description
The Assistant Operations Manager has to help the Operations Manager attain the financial performance and income growth approach for their assigned areas. The Assistant Manager operates with the Operations Manager to comprehend and leverage the knowledge of dental services in their local market. He supports ensuring the PDS Operational Model, aka Perfect Patient Experience (PPE), is accomplished to gain Patients for Life (PFL). In the nonappearance of the Operations Manager, the Assistant Manager provides leadership and supervision to accomplish individual and team achievements. This position is a supervisor to front office team members. The Assistant Manager supports and initiatives PDS’s mission and culture for their assigned location(s).
- Replicas company values, culture, best operational practices, and standards according to the We Believe Behavioral Framework.
- Performs as supervisor of reinforced practice in the Operations Manager’s nonappearance
- Strategies and prepares work agendas or plans and allocates team members to different duties
- Work with team members to help develop practical patient communication skills and enable learning.
- The forms team focuses on implementing the Owner Dentists Clinical Culture to support the PPE.
- Helping in driving year-over-year income and profit growth
- Ensure adherence to cash management and accounting procedures
- Delivers feedback concerning detailed strategies that alter financial and patient results such that the rest of the organization can profit
- Ensure the office is following PDS values with admiration for facility hygiene and maintenance
- Lead and partake in day-to-day hurdles and all other meetings as expected
- Establishes stewardship of the PDS Brand, making decisions reliable with the PDS Brand Framework
- Subject Matter Expert in performing PDS processes, systems, and tools, while actively contributing to their development
- The catalyst for the Perfect Patient Experience and HC Handoff is accomplished to gain Patients for Life.
- Supports Clinician’s education and medical appointment concerning the Mouth-Body Connection
- Keeps a proper qualified appearance and conduct in accord with company procedures; addresses others jobwise and respectfully.
- Ensures Obedience to Company procedures, as well as Federal, State, and other governing bodies
- Other roles, duties, and responsibilities as assigned
How to Apply
You can apply using the link below:
Here is the opportunity to join Sahara Modern Dentistry. You will have chances to get new experience and skills from their team of experienced specialists if you are ready to take your profession to the next level and gain valued experience.
Pacific Dental Services is an Equal Chance Employer. They celebrate diversity and are united in their mission to produce improved and happier team members.