Cleveland Clinic Canada is seeking applicants for nurse practitioner positions in Ottawa.
Since 1921, Cleveland Clinic has treated patients worldwide with the highest caliber of medical treatment as a worldwide academic medical center.
Our unwavering dedication to research and innovation has produced numerous notable medical firsts, including the first coronary artery bypass.
These exceptional credentials and our dedication to our patients have led to our model of care receiving recognition and demand on a global scale.
The Canadian branch of the Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland Clinic Canada, opened its doors in downtown Toronto in 2006.
Our multidisciplinary team of clinicians offers a range of medical and wellness services to help people stay healthy and live more fully.
Benefits of Nurse Practitioner Jobs in Ottawa
- Life insurance,
- Paid time off,
- Matching RRSP contributions,
- An employee assistance program,
- Extended health coverage,
- Vision, dental, and disability insurance,
- Among other benefits.
The facilitation of evidence-based or best practice recommendations, intra- and inter-disciplinary collaboration, engagement in research, leadership, and education of patients, staff, and others are all ways to improve patient outcomes along the continuum of care.
Assuming a leadership position in the creation, application, and assessment of pertinent practices, guidelines, and standards of care that help patients and their families
When reviewing test results in the future, collaborate with doctors to provide high-quality care.
Other obligations that might come up.
Requirement of Nurse Practitioner Jobs in Ottawa
· Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner certification is required.
· Open Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner registration with your provincial college.
· The minimum of three to five years of experience as a nurse practitioner providing care in a physical or online clinic.
· Preferably with certification in advanced cardiac life support.
· A plus is having experience in urgent care.
· The successful completion of a graduate program in nursing or a health-related field.
· A great ability to detect and diagnose health problems and sound clinical judgment.
· The ability to function independently and as a multidisciplinary team member has been demonstrated.
· Superior and efficient administrative, interpersonal, organizational, and computer literacy abilities and knowledge of job-specific software.
· Willingness to work with other professional fields or to educate them.
- Understanding of problems that patients face when trying to access a clinic in person.
- When hours are set, the candidate should be available to work any day of the week and be flexible with shifts.
How to Apply
Visit the following website for more information on nurse practitioner jobs in Ottawa:
The nurse practitioner’s responsibility under the Clinical Lead, Virtual Care, is to:
With an emphasis on assessment, diagnosis, treatment, follow-up, counseling, screening, education, and referral, evaluate acute and chronic health conditions for patients.
Health promotion and disease prevention-focused health education and counseling should be made available.
Using current evidence-based guidelines, interdisciplinary teamwork, and involvement in research to improve patient outcomes across the continuum of care.
Develop specific policies and regular training to respond to patient virtual care needs in collaboration with the clinical lead and the virtual care team.
Assist in the creation, assessment, and Quality Improvement of protocols to ensure that clients receive the best, most standardized care possible.
Give direction to advance professional standards within the clinic or virtual care platform, program creation, and process improvements.
Serving as a clinical resource for nurses and other medical specialists.
Develop a treatment plan cooperating with patients, doctors, and other interdisciplinary team members.
Explain and show how the NP-PHC role is integrated through research, instruction, and consultation.