If you are a registered nurse seeking new opportunities in the healthcare industry, this list of nursing jobs in Australia for foreigners is an excellent way to start.
- NICU Travel Nurse Jobs In Canada, With Good Salaries-Hiring Now
- How to become a Registered Nurse in Canada
- Minnesota Travel Nurse Jobs Hiring Now
- SECURITY JOBS IN HOUSTON HIRING NOW
Registered Nurse – Acute Medical Work type: Permanent
Location: South Brisbane
Categories: Registered Nurse/Midwife
Mater Hospital Brisbane is looking for applications from experienced Registered Nurses to take on a permanent part-time (32 hours a week) role in their Medical ward. This role involves working in a 27-bed multidisciplinary ward that cares primarily for older public patients, encompassing a diverse range of specialties, including Respiratory, Cardiac, Dermatology, Endocrine, and infectious conditions. They also give renal dialysis service, which leads to a successive increase in renal inpatient service.
- Access to leading education via Mater Education
- Flexible working arrangements, including work-from-home options where suitable
- Access to on-site, discounted parking.
- Discounts to local and national businesses and venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation and Other
- Discounted food and beverages at various campus coffee venues and cafés
- Increase take-home pay, and allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income via a salary packaging arrangement.
- Access to entertainment expenses and package meal
- Access to on-site pastoral care teams and Employee Assistance Program
The RN will be responsible for the following:
- Demonstrate knowledge of procedures and the management of patients seeking outstanding care and exceptional clinical expertise.
- Working together with the nursing team to provide exceptional care every time
- Enforcing strategies to ensure that quality and risk management are integrated into service provision
- Must preserve current knowledge and skills to ensure continued professional growth.
- Accomplishing optimal patient outcomes throughout the patient journey and continuum of care
Requirements and skills
To thrive in this role, you will have the following:
- Registered Nurse experience, with previous clinical experience in General, Respiratory, and Renal
- Current AHPRA nursing registration as an RN (no restrictions)
- Commitment to ensuring service levels is delivered to patients at all times.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and an ever-changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills as well as high-level written and oral communication skills
- A strong work ethic and willingness to promote the Mater values.
- Strong attention to details
Mater was established in 1906 by Sisters of Mercy as guided by the spirit. They built the first Mater private hospital, which started a care and compassion tradition for the sick and needy through their extensive network of health centers, hospitals, and related businesses, a world-class research institute, and a nationally accredited education provider. They work collaboratively to meet the community’s needs and improve health and well-being.
How to apply
Applications close: 06 Feb 2023 E. Australia Standard Time
For more information or to be considered, please apply now.
- Nursing Unit Manager
Job type: Permanent / Full Time
A large Private Hospital Group seeks an RN with leadership/management and critical care experience to lead an ICU unit in their world-class Private Hospital in Bendigo, VIC. This job is an exciting opportunity for a CCRN-qualified Registered Nurse to join an organization that values professional and personal growth while also allowing them to work with a highly skilled team.
- $10,000 Relocation Package
- $2,500 additional salary package option for dining out, car lease/running costs.
- $19,000 tax-free in addition to Government’s $18,200 tax-free threshold
- State-of-the-art staffing facilities
- Salary up to $125,000 plus super
- Offer Sponsorship
- Car Parking
You will need the following:
- RN Degree
- Experience in ICU/HDU
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- CCRN Qualified
- Management/Leadership Experience
StreamTalent focuses on helping customers overcome the challenges of attracting talent. To do this, they built their recruitment marketing software to allow recruiters to create engaging recruitment marketing as part of their recruitment service and deliver superb shortlists effectively.
How to apply
If you are a Registered Nurse ready for a new experience, click on Apply.