Do you have a dream of living and working in a foreign country? Are you an ambitious person looking for an exciting and excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and progress in your banking career? This post is for you! It only keeps getting exciting and interesting as you read further. In this article, we have a list of banking jobs in Abu Dhabi for foreigners in 2023 that will help you actualize your dream of living and working in a different country.
- 10 Banking Jobs In Bahrain With Visa Sponsorship In 2023
- 10 Customer Service Jobs In Australia With Visa Sponsorship In 2023
- 5 Firefighter Jobs In Ontario With Huge Salaries
Employment requirement for banking jobs in Abu Dhabi for foreigners in 2023
The requirements include the following;
- Graduates with a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
- Well-organized to maintain customer/client portfolios
- Strong communication skills to work well with clients and present situations and options in a clear and cohesive manner
- Problem-solving abilities while dealing with funds and accounts
- Able to interpret financial information and make sound judgments
- Strong analytical skills to understand financial figures and anticipate future trends.
- Ability to comprehend large amounts of information
- Candidate good with numbers and accounting
- Knowledge and adherence to regulations and procedures affecting the banking and financial services sector
Ten banking jobs in Abu Dhabi for foreigners in 2023
Some of the banking positions available for foreigners in Abu Dhabi include;
- Banking sales executive: Selling Banking products (Personal Loans & Credit Cards) to customers, collaborating and giving timely reports to Sales Leaders, meeting and exceeding sales targets every month, and Identifying new business opportunities to generate pipeline.
2. Client relationship officer: Identifies potential clients, develop professional working relationships, obtains valuable market feedback, and provides sound financial advice.
- Relationship Officer – Retail Banking Sales: This role requires a high level of relationship building, excellent communication skills, and Account Management. It involves onboarding new customers for credit cards and personal loans.
- Deputy finance manager: Handles the day-to-day running of the accounting department, checking bank transfers/pay slips and ensuring company norms have been complied with for each transaction
- Credit analyst: Generate periodic credit analysis reports covering the internally and externally managed fixed-income portfolios and inter-bank placements.
- Client management analyst: Implements ways to non-stop improvement of service delivery and exceed customer expectations, reporting error-free and timely reports/analysis to help management understand the pain areas and – build policies/processes to boost achievements.
- Teller: Carrying out various counter banking transactions, ensuring 100% accuracy in payments and receipts, responding promptly to external and internal customers, and politely providing suitable clarification on the information being given.
- Senior systems engineer: Supports the delivery of Service Levels and the implementation of system changes on Debit Card System & ATM Switch, personalization system, and Credit Card Management System; develops technical solutions required in Credit Cards, ATM Switch, and Power card CMS.
- Customer support officer: Updates any Channel maintenance requests sent by stakeholders; process manual charge requests whenever applicable; ensures that forms received are correctly filled out by stakeholders and processed within standard Turn Around time (TAT).
- Treasury Specialist: Responsible for treasury reporting, banking relations, liquidity, and cash management.
Experience needed for Banking jobs in Abu Dhabi
Banking jobs are not just for individuals with the right qualifications but also candidates with excellent presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and good command of communication in English and Arabic. Employers give more preference to a candidate with previous experience in a similar position, and also, having customer service experience is an added advantage. Graduates with a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree are preferred even for basic-entry jobs.
Getting a banking job has many exciting benefits, and it becomes interesting when you have the necessary skills required for the role. Banking jobs in Abu Dhabi for foreigners in 2023 will help individuals expand their network, boost their CV, and increase their cultural awareness while enjoying a competitive salary and good working conditions.