Are you a fresher looking for opportunities to jumpstart your career in the Banking industry? Look no further because this article contains the details you are looking for. Bankers play an essential role in society, and their services are always in high demand. Whether you are new or experienced, there is always an opportunity available in the banking industry. Here, we have a list of 10 Banking jobs for Freshers in Bangalore, the skills and requirements of a banker, and the benefits of a banking job.
- 10 Banking Jobs In Ireland With Visa Sponsorship In 2023
- How to apply for new Nirsal microfinance bank loan, PETTY CASH NOW NOW
- Top 10 Life Insurance Companies in Canada
Description of a banking job
The banking position includes handling transactions, such as writing cashier checks or money orders, authorizing and evaluating overdrafts and loans, processing deposits, payments, and withdrawals, and recommending and explaining banking products and services to clients based on their needs.
Employment requirements of a banker
A banker must have the following;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or a related field.
- Excellent communication, sales, and negotiation skills
- Must have a detailed understanding of banking services and products.
- Have excellent numerical skills.
- Have the ability to multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Have a working knowledge of retail banking practices, rules, and regulations.
- Sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and pay attention to details
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access), banking databases, and relevant software programs.
Benefits of a banking job
A banking job is a reputable job profile in the eyes of society, and it comes with the following benefits;
- A perfect sector for highly ambitious individuals and professionals
- Job security
- Competitive salaries
- Numerous work opportunities
- No limit to promotions
- Competitive compensation and pension if you have worked in a government bank.
- Career development opportunities
- Community and public service motive
- Job satisfaction and overall skill development
- Discounts on mortgages, loans, and credit cards
- Everyone with a primary education in the field of commerce is welcomed as freshers in this sector.
Ten banking jobs in Bangalore for freshers in 2023
The banking sector is increasing, and there has been demand and vacancies in both public and private banking sectors available for freshers. Here is a list of banking jobs in Bangalore for freshers in 2023;
- Virtual Relationship Banking-PB Officer
- Relationship officer
- Team leader – sales
- Accounts Assistant
- Business development officer
- Customer service executive
- Retail Branch Banking-RM Sales Officers
- Finance Executive
- Bank operation executive
- Client care executive
Responsibilities of a banker
Some of the duties of a banker are;
- Handling client bank accounts, including opening and closing accounts and overseeing transactions.
- Authorizing and evaluating overdrafts and loans.
- Resolving client queries and complaints.
- When necessary, perform administrative and clerical duties, such as data entry and filing.
- Managing other transactions, such as writing cashier checks or money orders.
- Working with clients through the investment process and helping them determine which options suit them.
- Working with other banking professionals to ensure high-quality client service.
- Processing deposits, payments, and withdrawals.
- Suggesting and explaining banking services and products to clients based on their needs.
- Signing new clients and helping them through the onboarding process.
- Cross-selling and Presenting banking services and products to existing and prospective clients.
A career in banking is a good career option with various advantages such as stability, good pay, flexibility and room for progression, etc. The banking sectors are not affected during the recession period of a country’s economy, as they are the backbone of any economy. There are numerous work opportunities for freshers in this sector, and this list of banking jobs in Bangalore for freshers is a good pick and a way to boost your resume.