There has been a lot of advancement and growth in the banking sector in recent years, which has opened up many career opportunities for both freshers and experienced individuals. Here in this article, we have a list of 10 banking jobs in Dubai for foreigners hiring in 2023 available for individuals looking for a new challenge in a dynamic working environment.
- 10 Banking Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Foreigners In 2023
- 10 Banking Jobs In Bahrain With Visa Sponsorship In 2023
- 10 Banking Jobs In Ireland With Visa Sponsorship In 2023
Banker job description
The role of a banker includes managing transactions, authorizing and evaluating overdrafts and loans, recommending and explaining banking services and products to customers based on their needs, and processing deposits, payments, and withdrawals.
Requirement for banking jobs in Dubai
- Graduates with a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
- Ability to understand large amounts of information
- Able to interpret financial information and make sound judgments
- Good numerical and accounting skills
- Problem-solving abilities while dealing with funds and accounts
- Strong analytical skills to understand financial figures.
- Excellent communication skill
- Assertive and proactive;
- Organizational skill
- Knowledge and adherence to regulations and procedures affecting the banking and financial services sector
- Ability to provide practical solutions and minimize risk;
- comfortable working independently or with a team.
Benefits of a banking job
Some benefits of working as a banker include the following;
- Job satisfaction and overall skill development
- New opportunities for the young and ambitious
- Job security
- Great work-life balance
- Competitive salaries
- Numerous work opportunities
- Discounts on mortgages, loans, and credit cards
- Social prestige
- No limit to promotions
- Transferable skills
- Career development opportunities
Popular Degrees for Getting Banking Jobs in Dubai
- MSc Finance
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Banking & Finance
- MSc Economics
- MSc Actuarial Science
- MSc Finance and Risk Management
- MSc Investment Banking
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Strategic Management
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Data Science (Big Data)
Ten banking jobs in Dubai for foreigners hiring in 2023
The banking positions in Dubai for foreigners include the following;
- Junior treasury analyst: Manage the onboarding of new bank accounts, getting the respective bank signatories, and setting and administering online banking systems.
- Head of Credit, Corporate Banking: Examine credit proposals to ensure completeness of documents and compliance with the bank’s requirements, visit clients to understand client’s business model and requirements, ensure that Credit proposals are complete and accurate and the credit Analysis covers all essential factors (Strengths & Risks) for proper decision making
- 3. Virtual relationship manager: Handle and grow a portfolio of good borrowing and non-borrowing customer base in defined geographical markets in pursuit of growth, service, opportunity targets, and specific sales.
- Investment advisor: Manage advisory relationships with the portfolio of clients and increase the share of wallet, provide investment advice to clients across segments, thereby increasing cross-sell of private banking services and investment products.
- Senior Global Payments Services Client Consultant: Partner with relationship managers to consult on complex specific payment solutions, Coordinate Requests for Proposal response and generation, and manage and develop payment business activities in multiple and complex markets.
- Customer service officer: Receive and process customer requests, recommend, prepare, and assess loan product maintenance and applications requests and forward for approval to Consumer Processing Unit, encourage customers to build their balances with the bank to migrate to higher customer programs
- Assistant Manager, Treasury Control: Assist in maintaining and establishing treasury accounting procedures for the bank, ensuring compliance with reporting requirements from the local regulator and international financial reporting standards.
- Sales Executive – Consumer Banking Product Sales: build and maintain an effective business relationship with customers; promote the sales of Core Products in assigned areas or work; ensure the submitted customer documentation and applications are complete and error-free.
- Credit analyst: Generate periodic credit analysis reports covering internally and externally managed fixed-income portfolios and inter-bank placements.
- Bank reconciliations executive: supports the Business Units and the Divisional Finance Controlling teams in ensuring timely reconciliation of the Group’s bank accounts, supporting the business units in improving customer experience by performing the activity of credit confirmations promptly.
The average salary of a banker in Dubai
A banker’s average salary, including transport, housing, and other benefits in Dubai, ranges from 6,800 AED to 49,100 AED monthly. This salary varies based on different job types and experience.